Passengers with disabilities How to submit an assistance request
Choose a flight when you book a flight online.
- Fill out the required fields in the Passengers section.
- Select "I need special assistance".
- Select all the fields that apply to your request.
We will get in touch with you directly if we need further information to set up your assistance request.
A guide to help you plan your trip
In this guide, you will find information, practical advice and an overview of the services that Air France has to offer.
- Consider booking a direct flight in order to ensure a smooth trip and minimize the handling of your wheelchair
- If your trip includes a connecting flight, we recommend you allow a minimum of 1.5 hours transit time between your flights.
- If your flight is operated by one of our airline partners, their rules will apply. Please contact a Saphir agent to find out more.